петък, 22 април 2011 г.

Smile ^^


You're better than the best.
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
,
cooler than the flip-side of my pillow,
completely unaware..
Nothing can compare to where you send me
.
Let's me know that it's okay
and the moments when my good times start to fade..
You make me smile like the sun,
fall outta bed,
sing like a bird,dizzy in my head,
spin like a record,crazy on a Sunday night..
You make me dance like fool,
forget how to breathe,
shine like gold,buzz like a bee..
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
!
Oh, you make me smile
!
Even when you're gone
somehow you come along just like a flower pokin through the sidewalk crackand just like that you steal away the rain.
And just like that
..
Don't know how I lived without you
'
cuz everytime that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
!
You make me smile
!
Oh, you make me smile
..

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар